With so many separate projects in the Festival, you will need to do some picking and choosing in order to maximize your use of your Festival pass.
Here’s what we recommend.
1. Purchase Your Pass. You can do that through the Fertile Ground site here. Once your pass is purchased, you will receive a confirmation email and a special link to access your pass account.
2. Decide Which Shows Sound Interesting. Flip through the festival guide or check out the events page on the Fertile Ground website.
3. View Your Order Status. Click the “View My Order Status” link on your confirmation email. This will take you to a button that says “Manage Your Benefits.” Click that button to see the full list of festival events.
4. Make Your Reservations. Find the first show you are interested in seeing on the list. Click the drop down menu to choose the date you’d like to see it. Then click the “plus sign” to the right of the drop down menu to confirm your selectio
5. Repeat for each of the shows you’d like to see. If you if you need to cancel a reservation, you cannot do it in the system. Simply email email@example.com to release your reservation which will allow another passholder to reserve that seat.
All your seat reservations for the dates you’ve chosen will be held for you at Will Call by the producing organization. You can pick them up under your name on the night of your performance not later that 15 minutes before the start time.
NOTE: You MUST bring a copy of your Festival Pass receipt and a photo ID with you during Fertile Ground.
If you have any reservation questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grow out on a creative adventure and ENJOY what Portland Arts has to offer!